Curriculum and Assessment
Our mission is to ensure that stakeholders remain abreast of current resources and best practices to ensure student success.
Our goal is to build teacher capacity and improve student achievement.
District and School Support
Builds and sustains the capacity necessary to improve the success of all students by working with schools as they endeavor to implement organizational practices that:
- Help all students meet standards
- Increase student achievement levels of all students
- Select/adopt appropriate instructional materials
- Improve teacher expertise in content knowledge and pedagogy
- Reduce barriers to student achievement
Response to Intervention
Response to Intervention (RTI) is a systematic, data-driven approach to academic and expected behavior instruction that benefits every student in RTI.
District and State Testing
Works with schools to ensure that district and state assessments are implemented according to protocol and data is used to effectively identify daily practices to support teaching and learning.
- District Spelling Bee
- District Reading Fair