The Tunica County School District releases updates about school re-opening, student registration, and more. Please view the information below.
June 10, 2020
- The reopening plan for Tunica County School District will be available on July 15, 2020 on the district’s webpage.
- Parents may begin student registration online on June 22, 2020.
- If the parent’s primary address is the same as last year, proof of residency will not be required.
- If the parent’s address has changed, proof of residency must be provided to the school.
- Students new to the Tunica County School district must show proof of residency.
- Students registering with an affidavit must contact the school’s principal.
- The Tunica County School District is considering a traditional, hybrid, and virtual schedule for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Tunica County School District is preparing for the upcoming school year and will provide updates from the Mississippi Department of Education and the Centers for Disease Control.
- We look forward to opening school on August 3, 2020.
Thank you for your continued support.
Dr. Margie Pulley, Superintendent